Membership in Universal Athletics Club is from Jan. 1st. to Dec. 31st. of each year. Athletes are required to be members before their first practice. Please have the forms and payment with you when attending the first practice after Jan. 1st. of each year.
- To sign up please go to the uac_age_groups_and _fees.pdf file below to find out what you'll need to pay to UAC, (UAC fees plus BCA fees.)
- Then download the "UAC Medical/Waiver Form" and the "BCA Individual Mbrs Form" below and fill in the information requested in your neatest printing so the person inputting the data will be able to understand what you've written.
- Please take the completed forms and payment to Jessie/Executive Member before the first practice the member attends.
- Jessie/Executive Member will input all the members data that you have printed in your neatest printing into the BCA database.
- The UAC part of the membership payment gives the athlete the opportunity to receive coaching, use UAC's equipment, be part of the UAC Team for both the competitive and social aspects of the club and of course learning the basics of Track and Field and on to becoming an elite athlete if that is your desire. Many people go on to become a life time participant of Track and Field through competing/training, coaching, officiating and administration. UAC can becomes a lifetime life style.
- A payment will be sent to BCA to pay for the BCA Membership on the athletes behalf. The athlete will be a member of BCA and eligible for BCA benefits such as insurance, sanctioning, being eligible for BCA teams and awards, etc.